Tuesday 3 October 2017

Steven Gerrard wishes Harry Kane was a Liverpool player


Former Liverpool and England midfielder Steven Gerrard was full of praise for Harry Kane but wishes he was a Red!
Steven Gerrard was full of praise when asked about Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane but admitted he would prefer it if he played for Liverpool.
 Harry Kane scored 13 goals in September

Kane scored 13 goals for club and country in September following a typically barren August.
He will look to help guide England across the line as they attempt to secure World Cup qualification when they face Slovenia on Thursday, with Gareth Southgate's side knowing victory at Wembley will secure their place at the finals in Russia next year.
Harry Kane scored 13 goals in September
"He is the in-form player in world football, in terms of goals scored and how he is playing," Gerrard told Sky Sports News.
"I love the player and I love the character. I watch his interviews a lot and I have also met him on a couple of occasions.
"I think he is a perfect role model and an ambassador for the game. I love the way he goes about his work.
Adbox